If you are a small business owner you may wonder if you need a Commercial Auto Policy or if a Personal Auto Policy will fit your needs. There are a few simple questions you should ask yourself to help determine what policy type is best for you.
- Do employees drive the vehicle?
- Do they drive people for a fee?
- Do they deliver goods?
- Do they need higher liability limits?
- Do they have equipment like trailers or ladders in or on their vehicle?
- Do you need an additional insured?
- Is your vehicle titled to the business?
If you answer yes to any of these questions you may need to try a commercial auto policy in order to be covered properly. Please give us a call to discuss your individual needs. Every customer is unique, let us help you find the policy to fit your needs.